The following changes are being noted for the 2018 Morgan Masterpiece.
Class #27 TBA will become: Showmanship In-Hand Pony/Horse for the Hackney Society Introductory Medallion
Class #89 TBA will become: Youth Medallion Pleasure Pony/Horse Under Saddle Medallion
Due to an issue in printing the Prize List - the following is the correct classes numbering and naming.
69-Pleasure Driving Junior Ex/Amateur
70-Exhibition-Open Western Pleasure
71-English Pleasure Limit
Sponsors are very important to our show. Please consider being a Sponsor for the Morgan Masterpiece. Two easy ways to sponsor are to download a sponsorship form, or simply donate via our online link. Choose the preferred link below.
We take a moment to offer our Thanks to our Morgan Masterpiece Sponsors. You are a big reason for our success!
- Anonymous – Costume Class
- Hylee Farm and Sweeney Supplements
- Tipperary Ridge Stables
- North Central Morgan Association
- Rec Tec Grills – Augusta, GA Silent Auction donation
- Wisconsin Morgan Horse Club
- Bruce, Susan and Nicole Peterson
- Doctors Choice Supplements
- Dan Senf
The 2018 Prize List and Entry Forms are available for you to download. Please click on the following links.
2018 Morgan Masterpiece Prize List
2018 Masterpiece Entry Form
2018 will see the Morgan Masterpiece celebrate its 20th show! 20 years is a long time to organize an event like this with a group of volunteers, but our volunteers are dedicated to both the Morgan breed and Rawhide Boys Ranch.
In the spirit of our 20th show, the show committee has a number of new things planned:
- A Class for a Cause! Saturday morning, class #117 Hunter Pleasure Amateur Championship will have 100% of entry fees donated to the Oshkosh Area Humane Society. In addition we will be passing the buckets to collect more donations for our local shelter.
- Looking for a souvenir from our 20th show? We will have 20 oz. stainless tumblers available for purchase for only $12.00 each. Any proceeds from tumbler sales will go to the show. For more information visit our Facebook Post. Reserve yours today as supplies are limited!
- Our biggest and baddest Silent Auction to date will see wonderful items up for bid, with something to appeal to everyone. A big Thank you to Rec Tec Grills of Augusta, GA for donating a wood pellet grill to our silent auction.
- Stay tuned for even more fun things coming to the 2018 show!
Saturday Morning – 7/21 Class #118 Hunter Pleasure Amateur Championship has been selected as our “Class for a Cause”.
100% of the entry fees collected for this class will be donated to the Oshkosh Area Humane Society.
In addition, we will be “passing the bucket” during the class for donation. 100% collected will be donated to OAHS.
Click on the link below to see a wish list of needed items. Please consider bringing any of these items to the show and dropping them off in the designated area. These items will be taken to OAHS at the conclusion of the show.
OAHS Wish List
The need is great so we THANK YOU all in advance for your support!
Please patronize the following lodging options when booking your rooms for 2018. Ask for Morgan Masterpiece room block. Block will be lifted no less than 30 days in advance of the show. Lodging is always at a premium so book early! This list will be updated as more options are booked.
Rooms $114.00 – $124.00 Rooms released 6/18/18
Comfort Suites, Appleton 920-730-3800, 3809 W Wisconsin Ave, Appleton WI www.comfortsuitesappleton.com
Pet Friendly Rooms $134.00 Rooms released 6/18/18
LaQuinta Inn & suites Appleton College Ave 3800 West College Ave. Appleton WI 54914 920-734-7777 Rooms $114.00 Rooms released 6/27/18
For all properties request Morgan Masterpiece Block
To Enter or for more information:
Contact Sarah Krygeris at 920.216.6906 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk/Trot (ages 12 and under)
Junior (ages 13 and under)
Senior (ages 14-21)
(Please fill out and bring to 6PM meeting Wed evening)
2018 Senior Pattern
2018 Junior Pattern
2018 Walk Trot Pattern
Schedule of Events
Wednesday 6PM: Welcome meeting to be held at Show Arena.
Thursday Following the morning session: Speeches followed by written examinations.
Friday Following the morning session: Horsemanship Patterns in the show arena.
Saturday Award presentation: will be held at the beginning of he 6:00PM Session
Speech Topics: All Divisions: The Morgan Breed has a long and colorful history. From the breeding shed to the show ring, from people in the industry both notorious and noteworthy. For your speech describe your “Dream Morgan Horse Barn”.
Camping is available via permit only. There are limited amount of camping spots available which have electric only. These are available on a first come, first served basis. There are no camping sites with water available. Camping is $10.00 per night. You must register at the show office upon arrival
If you prefer to camp at a nearby campground several with electric and water are available.
Closest to the showgrounds are:
Hickory Oaks Campground
Circle R Campground
Contact Showtime Stall Mats and your mats will be installed and waiting for you at the Morgan Masterpiece!
Click here to order!